Neighborhood Meeting Notice - Monday, January 13, 2020 at 6:00 p.m. at City Hall
The Village will host a neighborhood meeting with the Timberline and Orchards residents to:
1. Provide an overview of the history of the District and the private noise wall along Dayton Street;
2. Review the findings concerning the current condition of the private noise wall and preliminary repair estimates;
3. Discuss the City Council resolution concerning privately-owned noise walls;
4. Explore options for the repair of the wall and ongoing maintenance;
5. Discuss and develop next steps.
This meeting is important in determining the future of the noise wall and how repair and maintenance will be funded in the future.
Should you have any questions in the interim, please contact John Sheldon, Deputy City Manager at email@example.com or 303-486-5746.